Sunday, April 29, 2007

So, what about it Soolay Bruthah?

Why don't we collaborate on this thing. Your saying it's hopeless is no more or less true than it was say in the late 60's or early 70's. Remember those fabulous times? There was all them movements and the/we Baby Boomers were well into our perpetual adolescences and I know I for one of them had more or less rationally decided that opposing them was to iffy and scary and I would rather just seek my seperate peace: you know: either land in Australia or the Great American West or just outside La Honda or Half Moon Bay (back when us locals were just body surfing or boogie boarding Mavericks and had enough sense to keep it on the QT)
Anyway, my point is this: if not us-who... and if not now, well shoot we could end up waiting tables or substitute teaching and day laboring in our 50's. Hell, I'd rather go back to being not just a gambler but a professional gambler. I'm sure my card counting skills are not all that eroded. And I definitely have a feel for the machines. Know what I'm saying?

No comments: